Monday, May 9, 2011

I don't even know where to begin!

  Update on our move.  We WANTED to move SO badly by years end.  However, we've sat and figured it out that we are best to stay put and let Matt finish his master's.  On that note I'm sad, but I know that it's set in stone, but there is a precious thing involved and that is time.   So come this time next year; he will be done and we will be done with CO outside of visits and gatherings.  As we will do our damnest to do EVERY summer....

On a different note: In the wee hours on Wednesday May 4th; we received a call from Matt's mother, informing us that a dear and close family friend had passed away.  I will not get into details, as for one it's no ones business, on the other hand, it's still hard to talk about.  He was a great person, who taught me so much about computers.  I was about to get into programming with him this summer as time permitted, however that will have to wait until I meet up with him again, later on in the years.  He was a man whom held so much knowledge, that will greatly be missed.  There are NO words to express how I feel at this moment.  As I'm still in shock and grieving for a lost sole.

 Right now I'm being there for the family in any way I possibly can be and far beyond after the memorial service(s) and for as long as they need us.  The family of our friend worked for my father-in-law for damn near 20 years.  They were like family outside of work.  I Love you all so much! Hang in there... We will get through this TOGETHER!




Forever Love,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive