Monday, April 11, 2011

My Thoughts starting today....

With a bit of peace and after talking to a few friends, I've decided to start this blog up.  I will say RIGHT now, I won't hold back, I don't sugar coat shit.  If you don't like what you read, please leave.  I'm here to get off my chest things that bother me, or happy experiences and thoughts.  I'm not the best well spoken or written person.   I just say what is on my mind and I'm done.

I'm not here to please anyone but myself and perhaps the people I choose to please.  I'm not perfect, I make mistakes everyday.  I love learning!  I don't expect anyone else to be perfect.  But don't look down on my faults when you have the same faults.  I DO NOT like HYPOCRITS!  If you are one, leave... if not.. well I'm sure I can learn something!

 Again it will be a roller coaster at times, but this is my place to vent.  


Peace, Love, Chicken Grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive