Lately, I sit here wondering how much longer I can really take being unhappy. I have amazing friends near and far. Friends that have helped me out through some really trying times. To sit in a grind though of every day life, with unhappy people around you or looking down upon you, it's tough to not think negative.
I look around and see grandparents with their grandchildren and it brings back SO many wonderful/fond memories with my grandparents. My cousins and I out riding horses on summer days or on the weekends. I see parents with their children and brings back wonderful childhood memories of Me with my parents. When I'm told you don't know how to be a Grandma or Grandpa or Mother/Father. Really? Does that person even try or is it an excuse to not have to "bother". No we are not handed with operator manual when we have a child or grandchild, but the effort speaks louder than words. It's not about material items, it's about LOVE. Something I think many can not even begin to understand.
I talked to Matt last night and we both reminded each other it's about the small things in life and things that make you smile or laugh. It's all about the little things!
Peace, Love, Chicken Grease!
Forever Love,
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment